Our capacity is aimed at the large plate market. At Marine Fabrication we use the very latest Lantek Cad/Cam programming software, ensuring maximum material utilization. In addition we use Solidworks and AutoCAD packages, enabling us to produce any shape, and import multiple file types, including dxf, dwg, dstv and iges.
More precise than plasma cutting and flame cutting. Not suitable for very thick materials.
Carbon Steel: thickness<25mm
Stainless Steel: < 16mm
PVC/ PMMA/ MDF: <30mm
- 11,500 x 3000 Cutting Bed
- In-house press braking capacity up to
- 12,000mm long
- One off, batches or thousands
- Plasma Cutting
- 1 x 12,000 x 4,000 High Definition Twin Head Plasma.
- Maximum Material Thickness 64mm Carbon/50mm Stainless.
- 1 x 18,000 x 5,000 Twin Head Plasma.
- Maximum Material Thickness 30mm Carbon/20mm Stainless.
- 11 x 18,000 x 5,500 Six Head Flame Cutter.
- Maximum Material Thickness 200mm Carbon
Quick turnaround for laser cutting
The standard service for plasma cutting is 3-4 working day. Upon request we can turn around work in 48 or 72 hours.